Satellite Image Processing Engineer
|Company||A Japanese venture designing and developing commercial small SAR satellites and providing data acquired by them
Year of foundation: 2005
Capital: JPY 3 billion
|Job Description||Develop software for processing and analyzing SAR data taken by satellites of our satellite constellation business
- Development of software for data processing and analysis (imaging and various additional functions) based on SAR data acquired by our satellites.
-Development of software for image processing of SAR data
- Development of algorithms for various image corrections and higher precision
- Research and development of advanced image processing algorithms
- R&D of state-of-the-art image processing algorithms
- Experience in developing data processing programs using MATLAB
- Experience in research and development of remote sensing image processing.
- Experience with Geographic Information System (GIS) software such as ArcGIS or QGIS.
- Experience in parallel computing development
- Master's degree or higher in a field related to remote sensing or satellites.
- Experience in machine learning and deep learning development
- Experience in cloud computing development
- Technical communication ability in English
|English Level||Business Level|