【Small Satellite】RF/Electrical Engineer
|Company||A Japanese venture designing and developing commercial small SAR satellites and providing data acquired by them
Year of foundation: 2005
Capital: JPY 3 billion
|Job Description||As a member of the satellite hardware development team, you will be in charge of designing, analyzing, and evaluating the RF system and power supply system of the mass-produced model of a small SAR satellite with a resolution of 1 m.
[ Technical duties ]
Actual design, analysis, and evaluation of RF and electrical components for satellite
- Component system design, device selection
- Circuit / AW design verification / adjustment
- Construction and analysis of circuit simulation model
- Planning, implementation and evaluation of environmental tests (temperature, vacuum, EMC, etc.) of actual machines
- Evaluation of actual equipment using various measuring equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, etc.)
- Outsourcing management
|Requirement||[ Must ]
- Development of electrical design elements or systems in the field of consumer mass-produced products with RF modules such as smartphones, cars, in-vehicle devices, domestic robots, and artificial satellites.
Have at least 5 to 10 years of practical experience in system development (years should be considered in combination with ability and experience)
- For designing, analyzing, and evaluating circuits, AWs, and electrical systems for consumer electronic boards with elements such as high-frequency radio (several GHz or higher) and high-speed transmission (several Gbps or higher).
- Familiarity with the evaluation of RF systems using RF measuring equipment such as spectrum analyzers and network analyzers.
[ Preferred ]
- Design, analysis and evaluation experience of several kW class power supply systems with solar cells and secondary batteries
- Artificial satellite hardware component design experience
- Radar equipment design experience
|English Level||Ability to carry technical conversations with international team|
|Japanese Level||Business level to communicate with external vendors and internal teams|