System Integration Engineer【Factory / Warehouse Automation】
|A Japanese startup globally leading intelligent robot manipulation.
Co-founded in 2011 by CEO, ex-technical sales at global tool maker and CTO, PhD in robotic who has expertise in motion planning.
They have strength such as:
- Acceleration of industrial robot's motion planning by sophisticated in-house library
- Intelligent manipulation based on perception by 3D vision
- Interface via which you can teach robots from major makers with ease from a single device
Currently best at logistics warehouse where automation is most rapidly introduced these years, though delivering factory projects too.
Ranking around top of the world in terms of number of delivered cases, they are now planning to build a package of control platform.
Year of foundation: 2011
Number of employees: 150+ (Japan)
Capital: 100 million yen
Headquarter: Koto-ku, Tokyo
local offices in Nagoya, USA and China
|- Setting up industrial robot arms and controllers, gripper, 2D/3D vision system
- Executing robot systems demos for customers
- Support installation and configuration of company's own controller and peripherals at customer sites
- Provide technical support for the systems deployed to customer sites (remote and on-site support). Customer sites could be both in Japan and overseas. Max. 40% of a month is on-site, depends on the progress of the projects in charge.
- Mechanical Design peripherals such as robot hand, robot cells, robot stand, demo frame, camera mounting plates, gripper parts, etc.
- At least 2 years of experience in machinery and equipment. Electrical, Mechanical, Field-service, control, manufacturing, design
- Ability to understand manuals of factory automation systems, warehousing (WMS), and logistics systems written in Japanese
- Business level Japanese for effective communication with customers and vendors
- Ability to read specification sheets and purchase necessary mechanical and electrical components from suppliers
- Hands-on experience in maintenance and manipulating industrial robot or/and AGV (AMR) at factory or/and warehouse
- Hands-on experience in robot arm task creating, conveyor belt control, setting up industrial sensors, CNC, PLC is an advantage
- Conversational level English; comfortable working in English only environment
- Work experience in design, research, and/or development in a manufacturing-related company
- Electrical and mechanical licenses
- Familiar with industrial safety best practices, domestic and international, with regard to robot systems
- CAD modeling skills (Both 2D and 3D)
- Trouble-shooting skills
|Nice to have
|Permanent or contract