【Automotive CV2X SW Engineer】Top Mobile Technology Innovator
|Company||The world's largest fabless semiconductor producer and the largest provider of wireless chipset and software technology. Top class innovator with yearly R&D spend over USD$5B. Market Capitalization at USD$99B (June 2020)|
|Job Description||Customer support on CV2x(Cellular V2x) technology.
You will have the responsibility to support device licensees on CV2x product development and on CV2x evaluation with problem analysis, handling Q&A and all other trouble shooting.
You will also work to provide customer training for the new devices, new features introduction.
On product development, CV2x technology evaluation project and so on, customer faces various difficulties and reports the problem and raises questions about the implementation, device capability etc through the salesforce system. You will analyze the problem based on the customer's description with problem log and solve them (and give answer to customer's question) with internal development team. For better understanding about the problem, you will communicate with the customer directly and give the on-site support if necessary.
In the support for licensee's CV2x evaluation project/trial, you will work with the customer in test(evaluation) planning, test execution, report creation.
-Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in C/C++ programming skills
- Work experience for Wireless communications system like as cellular, WiFi/DSRC etc.
- Business level in Japanese
- Basic English skills to understand mail and conversation.
- To be a self-starter with high motivation.
- Real time Embedded systems SW development and integration, debug experience
- Work experience for development, customer support on 3gpp system LTE/WCDMA.
- Knowledge of HLOS (Embedded Linux etc.)
- Knowledge of ITS stack software.
- Experience with Qualcomm tools (QXDM, QCAT )
- Work experience in automotive/telematics industry
|English Level||Basic English skills to understand mail and conversation.|
|Japanese Level||Client-facing fluent level|