【Industrial Robotics Startup】Field Engineer【Vision SW】
|Company||A Japanese startup developing 3D vision and motion control solutions for industrial robots with high usability.
Unlike FA/warehouse picking solution vendors, they have particular strength in special tasks like difficult welding.
Year of foundation: 2015
Office location: Hamamatsu-shi, Shizuoka-ken
Capital: 1,137 million yen
|Job Description||To test and evaluate application considering actual use scenario of industrial robot, and to gather information
- To evaluate of company's product
- To hear customer's requirement accompanying sales team, and feedback to development team
- After the product is developed: To follow up with selected pilot customer and brush up the product
- Communication skill i.e. attitude to speak up and express his/her own idea, as well as to understand others' point of view
- Interest in manufacturing industry
- Capability to pick up hidden need by customer and to propose solution to it
- Knowledge about industrial robots
- Experience in inspection etc.
- English communication
|English Level||Nice to have|