【Autonomous Driving】Embedded SW Engineer
|Company||A Japanese venture focusing on autonomous technology.
Started from robot development then pivoted to automotive industry to best leverage their perception and control technology.
They develop and sell Autonomous Driving Platform for customers such as car makers / OEM, educational institutes etc.
With the same technology they produce small robots for logistics / delivery which is in service or in PoC stage with multiple clients and solution partners.
They also provide B2B drone services through a joint venture with a major electronics company.
Year of foundation: 2001
Capital: JPY 1,295M
2016 Revenue: JPY 980M
2016 Profit: Not disclosed
Number of employees: 70
|Job Description||Development of applications for company's own products such as Autonomous Driving Platform, Motion Sensor, Image Recognition Module, Measurement Instruments, Development Tools etc.|
- More than 3 years’ experience of design and development in C / C++
- More than 3 years’ experience of software development with embedded CPU (on RTOS or without OS)
Nice to have:
- Experience in motor and actuator’s control
- Expertise in control-related firmware development
- Deep understanding of algorithms such as image recognition
- Experience using sensors such as Cameras, Infrared Sensors, Ultrasonic Sensors
- Experience working on FPGA
- Japanese language ability is an advantage but not a requirement.
(Lab consists of engineers from 12 countries.)
Complimentary Japanese language classes are provided for those who are willing to learn.
|English Level||Either English or Japanese at business level required|
|Japanese Level||Japanese language ability is an advantage but not a requirement.
Japanese language ability is an advantage but not a requirement.
(Engineer team is international.
Complimentary Japanese language classes are provided for those who are willing to learn.)